GD Star Rating plugin for WordPress allows you to set up rating and review system for pages and/or posts and comment in your blog. Also includes the widgets for displaying votes and rating statistics for all posts and pages with votes.
Standard display of pages in Wordpress can be a problem if you have a lot of pages with subpages causing the widget with list of pages to take a lot of space on the page.
Widget supports multiple instances from version 3.0.0.
- Navigator widget will display only one level
... [More] of pages at a time. If you are on a non-page, Navigator widget will display only top level pages. When you go to a page, widget will dispay only subpages for that page. If page doesn't have subpages, again top level pages will be displayed. If you go to a subpage, widget will display list of pages from the current subpage parent.
Only Top Level Pages
- Displays only top level pages.
Full Pages Hierarchy
- Displays complete hierarchy of all pages in the blog. You can use indented display. [Less]
This is WordPress plugin, base class you can use to extend and create your own plugin. Along with the base class, you have a Wizard for creating plugins using base class. Wizard itself is created using bas class.
Here is the list of features that are currently implemented:
- multi instance
... [More] widget support
- multilanguage support
- various filters and actions
- adding unlimited number of external files (css, js…)
- options panele on admin pages
- activity logging
- dump to file of event, strings and object
- creating valid html form elements (hiddn input) [Less]
This plugin contains several widgets with simple functionality. Some of them are based on standard WordPress widgets but with extended options and rendering. You can also disable default WordPress widgets if you choose to use Simple Widgets versions.