Fiji is Just ImageJ -- batteries included
For users, Fiji is easy to install and update, bundles a set of plugins in a coherent menu structure (and updatable), along with comprehensive documentation.
For developers, Fiji as an open source project is hosted on a git source version control
... [More] repository, with access to the source code of all internals, libraries and plugins, and eases the development and scripting of plugins. [Less]
SciJava is a collaboration of projects providing software for scientific computing—an effort to cooperate and reuse code when feasible. It includes:
* SciJava Common - A plugin framework and application container with built-in extensibility mechanism.
* SciJava Expression Parser - An
... [More] infix-to-postfix parser for mathematical expressions.
* SciJava scripting plugins - A collection of JSR-223-compliant script engines.
* Other SciJava plugins - Other plugins for extending core SciJava functionality.
* ImgLib2 - https://www.openhub.net/p/imglib2
* SCIFIO - https://www.openhub.net/p/scifio
* ImageJ - https://www.openhub.net/p/imagej2
* Fiji - https://www.openhub.net/p/therealfiji [Less]