The SQO-OSS project is an integrated software quality assessment platform. It comprises of three basic components:
* The Alitheia Core tool combines data from various project development data sources, such as source code repositories, mailing lists and bug management databases and offers data
... [More] storage, job scheduling and web services for data retrieval.
* Software quality assessment plug-ins to the Alitheia Core software that consume the preprocessed data and produce measurements.
* An assortment of UIs, including a web UI and an Eclipse plug-in that retrieve and present the results to the developers.
A continuously updated demo version of the software running on various OSS projects can be found at: http://demo.sqo-oss.org [Less]
ghtorrent: Mirror and index data from the Github API
A library and a collection of scripts used to retrieve data from the Github API and extract metadata in an SQL database, in a modular and scalable manner. The scripts are distributed as a Gem (ghtorrent), but they can also be run by checking
... [More] out this repository.
GHTorrent can be used for a variety of purposes, such as:
* Mirror the Github API event stream and follow links from events to actual data to gradually build a Github index
* Create a queriable metadata database for a specific repository
* Construct a data source for extracting process analytics (see for example those) for one or more repositories [Less]