lwIP is an implementation of the TCP/IP protocol suite focused on reducing resource usage while still having a full scale TCP/IP. lwIP is suitable for embedded systems with ~10KB of free RAM and ~40KB of code ROM.
- IPv4, IPv6, ICMP, IGMP, TCP, UDP
- Specialized raw API for
... [More] enhanced performance
- Optional Berkeley-alike socket API
- DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol)
- PPP (Point-to-Point Protocol)
- ARP (Address Resolution Protocol) for Ethernet [Less]
VHFFS is a virtual hosting platform for free software.
Initially developed by Tuxfamily.org, it can be used for shared hosting on several shared servers or for personal hosting on a single computer.
It is designed to be used by many users, providing an user-friendly interface to configure web
... [More] based services. A moderation system allows administrators to accept or refuse services. [Less]