**NOTE** Elementary has been merged into EFL and is not a stand-alone tree/project anymore - as of EFL 1.18.0.
A widget set built on top of Enlightenment Foundation Libraries (EFL).
- Fast: built on top of Evas, the EFL canvas, is heavily optimized in both software and hardware.
... [More] Uses OpenGL or OpenGL-ES 2.0 if available.
- Portable: built on top of EFL, runs on X11, Windows, MacOS, Framebuffer and other display systems
- Mobile friendly: supports thumbscroll, kinetic scrolling with bouncing and multi-touch out of the box. [Less]
A new open source project that is the home of the Tizen software platform, a mobile and device operating system based on Linux and other popular upstream projects. Tizen will support multiple device categories, such as smartphones, tablets, smart TVs, netbooks, and in-vehicle infotainment devices.
Tizen community announced 1.0 version of Tizen and its SDK on 30, Apr, 2012. [Less]
Terminology is a terminal emulator for Linux/BSD/UNIX etc. systems that uses EFL and has a whole bunch of bells and whistles. Use it as your regular vt100 terminal emulator along with all the usual things like 256 color support (we attempt to emulate Xterm as closely as possible in most respects).
Of course since it uses EFL, it works in X11, under a Wayland compositor and even directly in the framebuffer on Linux. Replace your boring text-mode VT with a graphical one that requires no display system. [Less]
An UI inspection tool for the EFL. This tool lets you inspect UI elements and get a lot of their properties, e.g position, size and weight.
Clouseau consists of a client (clouseau_client) and launcher (clouseau_server). This design means we can:
1. Run the application we are debugging on one
... [More] device and the clouseau_client itself on another.
2. Run the application we are debugging with a different environment/theme/etc compared to the clouseau client. [Less]