Logo upload is not working. It says it updated, but the new logo does not appear.
This is a bug in Ohloh. I figured out what it was. The image did not change, because the project description (which is on a completely separate page) was too long. Here's what happened:
The project description was originally saved at more than 800 characters
At some point, the description was limited to 800 characters. This makes subsequent calls to save the existing description invalid as it is longer than 800 characters. It is obvious now that the description is getting updated along with the image, even though only the image is changing and the form to change the image does not contain any hint that it is actually rewriting the description with the image. I suspect this is caused by the use of ORM.
I went back to the description page and edited the description so that it is now under 800 characters and saved the new description.
Was able to upload the new image then.
This is clearly a bug in ohloh. The project in question is: https://www.ohloh.net/p/pureperfect-purview