Forums : Technical Issue Help

Dear Open Hub Users,

We’re excited to announce that we will be moving the Open Hub Forum to https://community.synopsys.com/s/black-duck-open-hub. Beginning immediately, users can head over, register, get technical help and discuss issue pertinent to the Open Hub. Registered users can also subscribe to Open Hub announcements here.

On May 1, 2020, we will be freezing https://www.openhub.net/forums and users will not be able to create new discussions. If you have any questions and concerns, please email us at [email protected]

MediaWiki code update

Hello,

The MediaWiki software is hosted on the Wikimedia foundation servers. It consist of one huge repository holding MediaWiki itself with like 12 years of history.

We also added the repositories URL for most of the extensions hosted by the Wikimedia Foundation.

It seems none are updating correctly. MediaWiki itself has been outdated for 3 months. Since the repository is huge, you might have to clone it manually :-] For extensions, I am not sure what is wrong.

I am not sure how you refresh the repositories, just make sure your job is not trying to clone all the repositories at the sametime :-] The server will definitely reject your requests.

Antoine Musso over 11 years ago

Antoine,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner...

Currently: Analyzed on Monday, October 22, 2012 @ 08:48:12AM GMT based on code collected on Monday, October 22, 2012 @ 03:31:02AM GMT.

We went through a series of issues (many were self-inflicted...) and cleared a number of them immediately. The remaining ones were the kind of random errors that we sometimes see in projects with large numbers of enlistments. All cleared OK as of Friday.

Please keep an eye on it for me and remind me here if the updates fail again.

Thanks!

P.S. Once the initial fetch is done for a new enlistment the following update activity is pretty low demand. Hopefully it should continue the updates without many complaints from the repository.

ssnow-blackduck over 11 years ago

Nice! Thanks for your assistance!

Antoine Musso over 11 years ago