Forums : Technical Issue Help

Dear Open Hub Users,

We’re excited to announce that we will be moving the Open Hub Forum to https://community.synopsys.com/s/black-duck-open-hub. Beginning immediately, users can head over, register, get technical help and discuss issue pertinent to the Open Hub. Registered users can also subscribe to Open Hub announcements here.

On May 1, 2020, we will be freezing https://www.openhub.net/forums and users will not be able to create new discussions. If you have any questions and concerns, please email us at [email protected]

Projects not updating

Hi,

Navigational Sounds and Hardlink Scanner seem to have gotten stuck 3 months ago. My other projects (hosted on the same host in the same way) look fine, so it was probably just an unusual a transient error.

A little kick for both projects to update would be great.

Thanks

James Ross about 9 years ago

I don't think this is transient. In a way OpenHUB hasn't recovered from the hickup at the end of last year (witness a lot of Apache projects like Ant not being updated for months) but it is also having problems for projects updated this year (see XMLUnit, which used to be quite active during the past weeks). These are just the ones I look after regularly.

Poor ssnow is trying to trigger new updates for all of us, but the problem seems to be a deeper one.

Stefan Bodewig about 9 years ago

Is it a general issue with updates or does it only affect some projects? If the former here are three more that don't seem to trigger updates any more:

For the first two of these I tried to fix it by deleting the source-code link and adding it again a bit later. Didn't do any good.

Bjoern Kimminich about 9 years ago

Bjoern,

Re: frisby
Analyzed on Monday, January 26, 2015 based on code collected on Monday, January 26, 2015.

The other two had the good/bad luck to have added commits to process. They should be done today.

Thanks!

ssnow-blackduck about 9 years ago

James,

Re: Navigational Sounds:
Analyzed on Monday, January 26, 2015 based on code collected on Monday, January 26, 2015.

Re: Hardlink Scanner:

Thanks!

Stefan,

Appreciate the good words. You should find some belated presents under your tree later today (Ant and XMLUnit). Let me know here about any more of your closely-watched projects that seem mired and I'll get the tow-truck going.

Thanks!

Leonard,

On the job... Looks like a quick fix but too often I'm surprised how inventive Mr. Murphy is.

Thanks!

This one is 16 days old, not sure if that's normal: https://www.openhub.net/p/drush/enlistments. Thanks in advance.

Colan Schwartz about 9 years ago

Colan,

The updates were finished but the analysis wasn't getting any love. Applied warming oil and hope for a happy ending.

Thanks... will report back.

Leonard,

Analyzed on Tuesday, January 27, 2015 based on code collected on Tuesday, January 27, 2015.

Thanks!

Stefan,

Belated Yuletime greetings... 'Nuff said!

Thanks!

Colan,

Analyzed on Thursday, January 29, 2015 based on code collected on Wednesday, January 28, 2015.

Thanks!

Bjoern,

Re juice-shop: Analyzed on Thursday, January 29, 2015 based on code collected on Thursday, January 29, 2015.

Re sequelize-restful: Analyzed on Thursday, January 29, 2015 based on code collected on Thursday, January 29, 2015.

Thanks!