SemiSpace is a light weight interpretation of Tuple Space based on ideas from JavaSpaces. It can be run as single, stand alone, space on one J2SE 6.0 VM (or greater), or clustered with Terracotta.
* is non-intrusive
* very few dependencies
* easy to configure (with Spring)
* easy to integrate into your J2EE or stand alone application
* can be distributed
* does not need Jini installed
* uses getters and setters in addition to public fields
* Allows any XStream -able class to be put into the space
* is Open Source and licensed under Apache 2
* has web services module
* can expose statistics over (Spring-enabled) JMX
* supplies actor pattern framework
* a comet-based interface to a SemiSpace-enabled webapp
Use Patent Claims
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.