Compiler Assisted Localization, abbreviated as CAL10N (pronounced as "calion") is a java library for writing localized (internationalized) messages.
* java compiler verifies message keys used in source code
* tooling to detect errors in message keys
* native2ascii tool made superfluous, as you can directly encode bundles in the most convenient charset, per locale.
* good performance (300 nanoseconds per key look-up)
* automatic reloading of resource bundles upon change
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
At one point, Open Hub analyzed source code for this project based on code location(s) available at that time. Since then, the code locations have been removed.