Sample application to manage person profiles, and create interviews of persons. It is using AJAX and ASP.NET technologies. each interview has a password where the two people involved in the interview can update it. The current version is already functional but can still be enhanced and finalized.
Mains Features are :
* Interview introduction
* Person profile with picture
* Hierarchical interview structure : Each q&a is defined in a category that is defined in a treeview
* The admin is a good start to edit such information.
* The final output of the interview is customizable to your needs. The example is using a special category to display a set of questions into a right separaterd panel.
* The Properties and the interview is stored into an XML field and are loaded and deserialized only when needed.
* - For now localization is a mix of french and english :-)
* - The small interview/profile in the database example is in french.
* Two classes are provided to create default categories and person properties when you are creating a new interview : CMWA.InterviewMaker.Data.Utilities.CreateCategories and CMWA.InterviewMaker.Data.Utilities.CreatePersonProperties
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.