A replacement for the old Microsoft Terrarium game to run on .Net 2. Creature Kingdom provides an environment for organisms to live in where each organism is represented by a piece of code programmed by a player of the game.
* A lightweight interface implementation model for organism development rather than an event-driven model
* A large set of organism statistics, many of which are interrelated
* A non-grid based map
* A single large world map dynamically distributable between processors
* No upper or lower limits on organism size, allowing virus-sized parasites living on other organisms
* A proper concept of sight and camoflage, not allowing 360 degree vision or seeing through other organisms