Messages package for FuelPHP. Allows you to easily log and report messages.
Messages::info('This is my message.');
Messages::info('Hello', 'This is my message.');
Messages::error('Printer on fire!', 'Unable to determine why the printer is not responding.');
It is inspired by the Message package by dbpolito. There are however a few key differences:
* Deferred rendering. The Messages::get method returns an array of View instances rather than a string.
* JSON and XML rendering of messages.
* Messages are rendered in the order they are logged irrelevant of the message type (e.g. info or error).
* An optional title can be passed to the message methods. Messages::error('title', 'full message')
* Support for block or thin Bootstrap alerts.
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.