FusionWare::BSP is C++ Framework for building Board Support Packages for Windows Embedded CE. It includes a number of features that make it a superior framework for developing BSPs, including:
* Well defined layered architecture
* Higher level layers of common code are re-usable across multiple systems
* Lowest level hardware platform specific code can easily override upper layers
* Consistent design and implementation patterns and support libraries allow sharing of device specific code as a binary library between boot loader, OAL and full Device driver.
* Device Driver Framework [FusionWare::DFX]
* Full source and friendly BSD License (Just give credit where it is due!)