JStORM(previously known as GearsORM) is a ORM supporting multiple backends:
*more to come.
JStORM allow you to work with objects instead of writing SQL.
* define your tables as models.
* full CRUD support.
* events on(Before/After)Delete/Save/Update.
* SQL LIMIT/OFFSET support.
* order by support.
* automatic creation of tables.
* selecting and deleting over relations.
* easy iterating with each syntax like in Ruby,support for query chaining and more.
* basic introspection support.
* transaction support.
* self relations.
* support multiple backends and multiple dialects,currently MySQL(in Jaxer,Rhino),Sqlite(Jaxer,Gears,AIR,Rhino),Access and SQL Server(in ASP only).
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.