JStORM(previously known as GearsORM) is a ORM supporting multiple backends:
*more to come.
JStORM allow you to work with objects instead of writing SQL.
* define your tables as models.
* full CRUD support.
* events on(Before/After)Delete/Save/Update.
* SQL LIMIT/OFFSET support.
* order by support.
* automatic creation of tables.
* selecting and deleting over relations.
* easy iterating with each syntax like in Ruby,support for query chaining and more.
* basic introspection support.
* transaction support.
* self relations.
* support multiple backends and multiple dialects,currently MySQL(in Jaxer,Rhino),Sqlite(Jaxer,Gears,AIR,Rhino),Access and SQL Server(in ASP only).