PyLucid is a Open Source web content management system written in Python using the Django Framework.
Some PyLucid Features are:
* fully customizable output
* expandable with plugins
* some built in plugins: weblog, OpenStreetMap, lexicon, RSS, tag navigation, Table of contens
* internationalization and localization support (new in v0.9)
* Revision controled content (new in v0.9)
* Open Source (GPL v3 or later)
* support many database engines (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle and SQLite)
* WSGI conform: CGI, fastCGI, mod_Python and others
Use Patent Claims
Include Install Instructions
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
There are no reported vulnerabilities