PyLucid is a Open Source web content management system written in Python using the Django Framework.
Some PyLucid Features are:
* fully customizable output
* expandable with plugins
* some built in plugins: weblog, OpenStreetMap, lexicon, RSS, tag navigation, Table of contens
* internationalization and localization support (new in v0.9)
* Revision controled content (new in v0.9)
* Open Source (GPL v3 or later)
* support many database engines (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle and SQLite)
* WSGI conform: CGI, fastCGI, mod_Python and others
Use Patent Claims
Include Install Instructions
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.