The aim of SVNAdmin is to make handling of authentication and authorization for SVN-Repositories as easy as possible.
* Authentication against MySql and/or LDAP, SAMBA, XML etc..
* Authorization against AuthzSVNAccessFile (Per-Directory Access Control)
* Assign SVN-Repositories to projects
* Devide users into groups and subgroups
* Display the Project/Repository-Relation and the Group/User-Relation in an Explorer-like web-interface
* Grant/Revoke permissions (read, write, owner) on projects/repositories to groups/users via the webinterface
* apache2 (with libapache2-mod-svn)
Use Patent Claims
Include Install Instructions
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.