SimForge: Graphical and Textual Open Source Model Editor by Politecnico di Milano.
The aim of this project is to set up a tool composed of:
* a graphical Modelica editor, aimed at writing the plant model;
* an editor for IEC 61131-3 languages (currently, the Ladder Diagram, Sequential Functional Chart and the Functional Block Diagram are being considered), aimed at writing the controller model;
* a compiler to turn IEC 61131-3 code into executable code on selected target platforms;
* a pre-compiler capable of translating both the plant and controller model in a single Modelica file, to be fed to any Modelica translator for simulation;
an interface to the OpenModelica compiler, for Modelica code parsing, compilation, and simulation;
* a simulation output browser.
Use Patent Claims
Include Install Instructions
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.