Skype SQLite database viewer and merger, written in Python. You can open local Skype databases and look at their contents:
- search across all messages and contacts
- browse, filter and export chat histories, see chat statistics
- import contacts from a CSV file to your Skype contacts
- view any database table and export their data
- change, add or delete data in any table
- execute direct SQL queries
You can also compare two Skype databases, scan for differences in chats and contacts, and copy them from one database to another. Skype uses local database files to keep its chat history, and older messages tend to be lost when computers get upgraded or changed.
Source code needs:
- wxPython 2.9 (2.8 works, but has quirks)
- Python Imaging Library
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.