StatSVN retrieves information from a Subversion repository and generates various tables and charts describing the project development.
* Timeline for the lines of code
* Lines of code for each developer
* Activity by Clock time
* Authors Activity
* Author activity per Module
* Author Most Recent Commits with links to ViewVc
* Stats per directory
* Average file size
* Files with most revisions
* Directory Sizes
* Repository Tags Number of LOC per version.
* Repository tree with file count and lines of code
* LOC and Churn the evolution of LOC and the amount of change per day
* Repo Map the dynamic hierarchical view of your repo for the last 30 days
The current version of StatSVN generates a static suite of HTML or XDOC documents
Use Patent Claims
Include Install Instructions
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.