StatSVN retrieves information from a Subversion repository and generates various tables and charts describing the project development.
* Timeline for the lines of code
* Lines of code for each developer
* Activity by Clock time
* Authors Activity
* Author activity per Module
* Author Most Recent Commits with links to ViewVc
* Stats per directory
* Average file size
* Files with most revisions
* Directory Sizes
* Repository Tags Number of LOC per version.
* Repository tree with file count and lines of code
* LOC and Churn the evolution of LOC and the amount of change per day
* Repo Map the dynamic hierarchical view of your repo for the last 30 days
The current version of StatSVN generates a static suite of HTML or XDOC documents