Additional rules for Microsoft StyleCop. Microsoft StyleCop is a tool that helps to maintain a consistent coding style.
Among the additional rules that this project implements are:
* Warn if lines contain trailing whitespace.
* Warn if line length exceeds a configurable allowed limit.
* Warn if a file does not end with a newline character.
* Warn if a file starts with whitespace.
* Warn if a file ends with multiple empty lines.
Use Patent Claims
Include Install Instructions
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.