An advanced C# library for interfacing with the Amazon S3 system. Among its powerful features are:
- Full support for data streaming. No need to load data into memory before sending to S3.
- Data encryption.
- Thread safety and live statistics. Perform multiple simultaneous uploads and downloads and show progress in real-time.
- A powerful, unified object model that simplifies maintenance and extensions.
- Support for EU buckets.
The solution contains four projects:
- ThreeSharp. The C# library.
- ThreeSharp.Wrapper. A helper that wraps basic common procedures into single-line calls.
- ThreeSharp.ConsoleSample. A console application that demonstrates and describes the various procedures available in the ThreeSharp Library and the Wrapper.
- ThreeSharp.FormSample. A Windows Forms app that demonstrates the use of the Library in a multi-threaded, graphical environment.
(Legal Note: 3Sharp is a trademark of 3Sharp, LLC all rights reserved. Our use of "ThreeSharp" is under license and we're not endorsed by, affiliated, or associated with 3Sharp, LLC.)