Uploader for Sharepoint is a smart-client tool that upload files to a Windows Sharepoint Services document library.
- the tool is created using Windows Forms technology
- the tool use only web-services exposed by Sharepoint platform
- the tool can update a column called 'Note' in the document library with some text specified from the user
- you can put a shortcut to this application in C:\Documents and Settings\\SendTo directory
- this project contains a custom UserControl called SharepointUrlControl.
You can see his features here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPoEosc7ooQ
And some restrictions for this initial release:
- the tool use only http protocol
- the tool doesn't get a list of custom fields defined in the document library: I'm working on this issue.
- the tool can upload only one file at the time
- others? bugs? Please let me know!