Contains all of the source code to AlexDresko.com. This site is not yet hosted, mostly because it's not ready yet. Still, posting the source code to my site is something I've always wanted to do. So, those who are interested can watch it grow with me.
* Built using ((ASP.MVC || MVC.NET) WITH the TDD part)
* LinqToSQL used for data access
* Dynamic Data Services (DDS) used for quick and easy data manipulation
* Flickr.NET used to display recent/important images on the home page (feed length is configurable via DDS)
* RSS Toolkit v2 used to consume and aggregate multiple RSS feeds into one main feed on the homepage. (feed length is configurable via DDS)
* MasterPage built with design from an open source web design (http://www.oswd.org)
* Automated solution packaging allows the entire solution to be quicky and easily packaged into a version-named zip file. The zip file contains only the files that are marked for inclusion in the .sln file. I created this "feature" so I can more efficiently deliver new builds to the community, but the technique is applicable to any VS solution.
Peep the issue tracker for more information.
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.