We are developing a desktop application. While we are developing this we created a few controls, utils, components by others which - we believe - are usable by others. We would like to share these components.
Just few (the list will grow) :
- special calendar selection control (it contains a drop down calendar chooser, multi calendar selector, etc)
- special grid control (hierarchical grid which allows to attach a detail panel for each row, then this pabel can be desplayed inline (between rows), docked (somewhere else on UI), popup. Also, it supports sorting.
- highly extended Scheduler grid (it allows appointment for multiply targets, overbooking, etc)
- JNLP maker for standalone application (it can be attached to any Java application, then it discover every jar used while the apps run, then creartes a JNLP from this info)
- becuase we are creating our application based on NetBeans, we have a few sharable NetBeans modules (Google Search, Jabber IM client)
Use Patent Claims
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.