Atomisator is a generic data processing framework that works with plugins. Its purpose is to provide an engine to build a data processing task.
1. You provide the plugins that does the work.
2. You describe how to combine them in a configuration file.
3. Atomisator does the work.
Atomisator works in two steps:
* Collecting: data is acquired and filtered, then stored.
* Rendering: stored data is enhanced and rendered.
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
There are no reported vulnerabilities