Atomisator is a generic data processing framework that works with plugins. Its purpose is to provide an engine to build a data processing task.
1. You provide the plugins that does the work.
2. You describe how to combine them in a configuration file.
3. Atomisator does the work.
Atomisator works in two steps:
* Collecting: data is acquired and filtered, then stored.
* Rendering: stored data is enhanced and rendered.
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.