Smart extracting of many RAR archives for Linux written in Perl.
* handle all three multipart archives naming conventions
* duplicate directory structure tree
( see http://bit.ly/dafLxF )
* move/rename normal files (no rar archives)
* check minimum free space on device
* can delete archives if extracted ok
* save status to file
* smart error handling (maintain undo actions list for recovery to initial state)
* support for rsync integration (generate rsync exclude list, check mtime, ...)
* and many more ...
Use Patent Claims
Include Install Instructions
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.