A CMS designed for bahmi.com, and sold in conjunction with a custom site design and custom modules for Bami Webservices.
This project is licensed under the Artistic License. For clarity, here are the most points I care about:
1) You may redistribute the source however you like, but it must retain the same license.
2) You may never charge a fee for this
1) You may take pieces of code to use in your own project (fair-usage).
2) You may modify it, and use or distribute it, as long as it carries this license and as long as it is not called Bami CMS, but contains a notice like "based on Bami CMS".
3) It would be preferable to keep modified versions compatible with a certain version of Bami CMS, so plugins are interchangable.