BatchFB is a Java library that provides a power-user's interface to Facebook's modern (Graph + Old REST) API.
* Automatically groups requests into the minimum number of remote calls to Facebook:
* * FQL queries are combined into a single multiquery.
* * Old REST API calls (including any query/multiquery) are combined into a single batch.run.
* * Graph API requests with matching parameters are combined into a single graph.facebook.com/?ids=ID1,ID2,ID3 call
* Provides a unified set of exceptions from both Graph and Old REST API calls.
* Deeply integrates with Jackson to map Facebook results to your typesafe objects.
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.