BatchFB is a Java library that provides a power-user's interface to Facebook's modern (Graph + Old REST) API.
* Automatically groups requests into the minimum number of remote calls to Facebook:
* * FQL queries are combined into a single multiquery.
* * Old REST API calls (including any query/multiquery) are combined into a single batch.run.
* * Graph API requests with matching parameters are combined into a single graph.facebook.com/?ids=ID1,ID2,ID3 call
* Provides a unified set of exceptions from both Graph and Old REST API calls.
* Deeply integrates with Jackson to map Facebook results to your typesafe objects.