A java web application which is used to capture requirements.
We always need a place to store requirements. See the attached xls for an e.g. This store should have an intuitive interface where I can enter all the relevant data (like our radar). I should be able to query from this store for all requirements or some particular requirements. I should have a facility to extract these requirements into a word doc or xls file when needed.
1. Create a new project for requirements
- create all the fields that need to be captured
- create all the drop down, data type for the field
- have a facility to use a default template
2. Create users
- Users assigned to the above project
3. Login and choose project to work on
- Home page and session will know which project you are working on
4. Enter or modify new requirement data
- This page will show all the fields that are created for the project. Some of the fields might capture rich text, so we need a web rich text editor
5. Extract requirement data
- Either thru a backend program which extracts into xls
- Generate print view of a particular data
Software: Tomcat, Apache Derby/HSQL/or something with CLOB/BLOB support, POI, Xalan with FOP, which AJAX framework that you prefer!!
Don't think I need to explain anything more than this. Because all these embedded DB servers store data in a file system even in a client server mode, it is easy to take this data and host the system somewhere else with the data dump.
Use Patent Claims
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.