BeRTOS is a completely free, open source, real time operating system (RTOS) suitable for embedded platforms.
Runs on many microprocessors and microcontrollers, ranging from 8 bits to 32 bits CPUs and even PCs.
* Multitasking kernel: cooperative (and soon preemptive) task scheduling.
* Ready to use hardware drivers for peripherals such as serial, ADC, LCD (text and graphics), NTC, memories and many more devices.
* Full graphic subsystem for simple displays, with font support, bitmaps, clipping, text formatting, interactive menus.
* Emulable: BeRTOS can be emulated under a Unix environment to develop the application without the target hardware!
* Full static memory model, suitable for tiny memory systems.
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.