BioRails is a community driven opensource project delivering a web-based Study and Test Management System. It is developed using the Ruby on Rails web development framework, see the project management site for more details.
Is BioRails for you?
Some questions for the business manager...
* Are you in discovery research?
* Are your biologists in Excel Hell?
* Is all your biological data managed or just HTS?
* Can your scientists report on the data without copy and paste?
* Can your chemists track their compounds through the system?
Some questions for the IT manager...
* Are you putting too much resource into managing biological data?
* Do your scientists complain about poor performance and support?
* Is it a major project to upgrade your software?
* Do you find it impossible to integrate your results database
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.