This Maven 2 plugin is a little helper to easily add build meta data to the generated archive artifacts.
Imagine the product is running on an application server. The product manager want to know,
- which artifact version is currently running on that server?
- which SCM revision is the artifact based on?
- what configuration has been used to generate the artifact?
- on which machine was the artifact built?
- when was the artifact built?
If you have no answers to these questions, but love to have, this tool is for you!
If there are further questions to be answered or other process requirements to be met: The provider extension point allows to add or export any meta data with very little effort.
Use Patent Claims
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.