Bandwidth Monitor NG is a small and simple console-based live network and disk io bandwidth monitor for Linux, BSD, Solaris, Mac OS X and others.
* supports /proc/net/dev, netstat, getifaddr, sysctl, kstat, /proc/diskstats /proc/partitions, IOKit, devstat and libstatgrab
* unlimited number of interfaces/devices supported
* interfaces/devices are added or removed dynamically from list
* white-/blacklist of interfaces/devices
* output of KB/s, Kb/s, packets, errors, average, max and total sum
* output in curses, plain console, CSV or HTML
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.