Bandwidth Monitor NG is a small and simple console-based live network and disk io bandwidth monitor for Linux, BSD, Solaris, Mac OS X and others.
* supports /proc/net/dev, netstat, getifaddr, sysctl, kstat, /proc/diskstats /proc/partitions, IOKit, devstat and libstatgrab
* unlimited number of interfaces/devices supported
* interfaces/devices are added or removed dynamically from list
* white-/blacklist of interfaces/devices
* output of KB/s, Kb/s, packets, errors, average, max and total sum
* output in curses, plain console, CSV or HTML
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
There are no reported vulnerabilities