Canary is an open source Twitter client, developed in Objective-C / Cocoa and is under an MIT license.
Canary's main features are multiple timelines, filters to help you focus on the stuff you read, drag-and-drop TwitPic integration and an easy way to add/remove/block fellow twitterers.
- Full support for Growl notifications
- Recognizes (and underlines) URLs, hashtags, ISBNs, ISSNs
- Add or remove, block or unblock users on the fly, favorites and retweets any tweet, visit users' home or twitter pages
- Login in and out of multiple Twitter accounts
- Drag and drop any picture to TwitPic or take your own picture
- iTunes integration
- Automatic URL shortening on paste
- Researcher friendly: recognizes DOI and HDL identifiers and resolves them to the original articles
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.