Ceres Solver is a portable C++ library that allows for modeling and solving large complicated nonlinear least squares problems. Features include:
* A friendly API: build your objective function one term at a time.
* Automatic differentiation.
* Robust loss functions.
* Local parameterizations.
* Threaded Jacobian evaluators and linear solvers.
* Levenberg-Marquardt and Dogleg (Powell & Subspace) solvers.
* Dense QR and Cholesky factorization (using Eigen) for small problems.
* Sparse Cholesky factorization (using SuiteSparse) for large sparse problems.
* Specialized solvers for bundle adjustment problems in computer vision.
* Iterative linear solvers for general sparse and bundle adjustment problems.
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
There are no reported vulnerabilities