CodeEditor is a non-rich text editor for GNUstep with several enhancement for code editing.
It contains these features:
1. Tab View: Don't need to open so many terminals again.
2. Toolbar: Use "Alt (left) - t" to open/close a simple toolbar on the fly.
3. Find (Regular Expression support) and replace.
4. File Inspector.
5. Change font attributes and preference instantly without restart.
6. Periodically or manually Highlight keyword with difference attributes according to the language.
7. Automatically or manually find delimiter pair.
8. Automatically indentation according to the preference.
9. Support scripting (need StepTalk).
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.