The Dynamic COMPAS is an electronic system for managing the quality of humanitarian projects, based on the principles of Project Cycle Management and Quality Assurance.
The Dynamic COMPAS helps organisations to:
• Strengthen transparency in decision-making thus promoting personal and collective accountability
• Improve team communication by establishing a common language to be used throughout an organisation and across all sectors
• Learn from past experience by allowing users to access information from other projects
• Make decisions using a single analytical framework – the COMPAS Board – which gives a systemic view of the project
• Improve monitoring and evaluation processes by means of quality indicators
• Streamline reporting processes
Use Patent Claims
Include Install Instructions
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.