CPN-AMI is a Petri net based CASE environment. It offers functions such as modelling facilities, simulation, model checking and computation of structural properties.
CPN-AMI groups together many tools suitable for Petri net modelling and verification. Some tools have been implemented in our laboratory, some other come from university partners at:
- Universities of Genova and Torino (some GreatSPN modules),
- Helsinki University of Technology (PROD),
-Bell Laboratories (dot),
- University Humbolt zu Berlin (LoLA),
- Technische Universität München (some PEP modules),
- Université Paris 13 (services based on the observation graph).
- Technische Universität Cottbus (reuse of IDD-MC)
- the Ohio State University (reuse of tool PaToH)