CrunchyFrog is a SQL client and schema browser mainly (but not solely) for the GNOME desktop.
It's written in Python (PyGTK) and licensed under the GNU General Public License v3.
* Supports various databases (PostreSQL, MySQL, SQLite, Oracle, SQLServer, LDAP).
* Lightweight user interface for daily tasks.
* SQL editor with syntax highlighting.
* Export results to CSV and OpenOffice.
* Inspect database objects.
* Supports multiple database connections at once (e.g. for switching between development and production environments).
Use Patent Claims
Include Install Instructions
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.