CrunchyFrog is a SQL client and schema browser mainly (but not solely) for the GNOME desktop.
It's written in Python (PyGTK) and licensed under the GNU General Public License v3.
* Supports various databases (PostreSQL, MySQL, SQLite, Oracle, SQLServer, LDAP).
* Lightweight user interface for daily tasks.
* SQL editor with syntax highlighting.
* Export results to CSV and OpenOffice.
* Inspect database objects.
* Supports multiple database connections at once (e.g. for switching between development and production environments).