Based on Enterprise Library 3.1, DAEE enables developers to access databases faster and safer. DAEE supports multiple database sources including ACCESS/ SQLSERVER2000/ SQLSERVER2005/ ODBC/ ORACLE/ EXCEL etc. You can configure connection strings in WEB.CONFIG/ APP.CONFIG through Microsoft Enterprise Library Configuration Tool.
DAEE have many other features, including the following ones:
1. Enabling operations crossing multiple databases at the same time.
2. Supporting executions of multiple operations with a transaction.
3. Supporting pagination of single table operation, skip of specific records (only SQLSERVER2005 is available now).
4. High security level, preventing from SQL Injection Attack.
5. Other features.
* Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003; Windows Vista; Windows XP
Note: If you already have the Enterprise Library 3.0 installed, you must uninstall it before installing the Enterprise Library 3.1. However, you can install the Enterprise Library 3.0 or the Enterprise Library 3.1 when 2.0 is already installed.
* Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or 3.0. You need .NET Framework 3.0 for the Application Block Software Factory and the WCF adapters for the Validation Application Block and Exception Handling Application Block
* Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 development system (any of the following editions):
o Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Standard Edition
o Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Professional Edition
o Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Team Edition for Software Developers
o Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Team Edition for Software Testers
o Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Team Edition for Software Architects
o Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Team Suite
* To use the Application Block Software Factory and the Strong-Naming Guidance Package, you need the Guidance Automation Extensions (GAX). To modify these guidance packages, you also need the Guidance