- Namespaces & Packages
- Traits (shared inheritance, from "SELF")
- Runtime inclusion of libraries and classes,
- Merge & compress a single runtime for your applications.
- Optimized for parallel http connections to CDN's.
- 3rd party libraries supported (jQuery, mootools, etc)
- Resolves dependencies between classes.
- Clarity on application life-cycle (when app has
started, is running, has ended)
- An agnostic browser layer
- Agnostic console for Logging
- Optimized to support Caching
DOM2 Toolkit( w/ MVC) Features:
- Implements DOM3 XPATH
- Implements DOM3 querySelector & querySelectorAll
- Built-in support of Hypermedia-based
verbs on all controls -- POST,PUT,GET,DELETE
- Create new HTML modules using Classes
- HTML5 drag-n-drop; implemening whatwg.org specs
- HTML5 support of appendChild, removeChild, replaceChild
and mutation events (DOMNodeInserted, DOMNodeRemoved,
DOMAttrModified, DOMActivate etc..)
- DOM2 addEventListener & dispatchEvent supported
- ComponentModel supported (similar to Java's Swing)
- JSTL templating - generate complex HTML fragments
Use Patent Claims
Include Install Instructions
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.