eANN is an implementation of several kind of neural networks written with the intention of providing a (hopefully) easy to use, and easy to modify, OOP source code.
It is possible to have several different sized networks running simultaneously, each functioning independently of the others or acting as inputs between them. It also easy to modify the structure so that neurons (or even whole layers) can be created/pruned during simulation allowing dynamic expansion/contraction of the network.
* Multi Layer Neural Network with Backpropagation
* Competitive Neural Network
* Radial Basis Neural Network
* Progressive Radial Neural Network
* Progressive Learning Neural Network