The goal of the ebxmlrr project is to deliver a functionally complete reference implementation for the OASIS ebXML Registry specifications as defined by the OASIS ebXML Registry Technical Committee.
The freebXML Registry (OMAR) is the current outcome of this project. It includes:
1. A server that conforms to the OASIS ebXML Registry 3.0 specifications.
2. A JAXR API provider that conforms to the JAXR specifications.
3. A Registry Browser Java UI application that is a JAXR client and that serves as a User Interface for ebXML Registry.
4. A Registry Browser Web UI application that is a JAXR client and that serves as a User Interface for ebXML Registry.
5. Various tools for managing content and metadata in the ebXML Registry.