ECF is a C++ framework intended for application of any type of evolutionary computation. Current features include:
* parameterless: genotype (individual structure) is the only mandatory parameter
* genetic algorithm genotypes (bitstring, binary encoded real values, floating point vectors, permutation vectors), genetic programming genotype (tree)
* individuals may contain any genotypes in any number
* algorithms: steady state tournament, generational roulette-wheel, elimination, particle swarm optimization (PSO), differential evolution (DE), artificial bee colony (ABC), clonal selection (CLONALG), genetic annealing, random search
* parallel execution in many models (global paralel EA, distributed EA, hybrid parallel EA...) using MPI
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.