clipse Integration for Karaf is the integration of the Apache Karaf application platform and the Eclipse IDE.
Notable features include:
* An Eclipse Run/Debug launcher configuration that configures Karaf to run inside the workbench transparently to the developer
* Automatic deployment of workspace plugin projects to running Karaf instances without copying files
* A Target Platform Definition that allows developers to target only the bundles found in Karaf distributions
* A Target Platform Provisioner that automatically constructs a target platform from any Karaf distribution on the user's local disk
* JMX instrumentation of the Running/Debugging Karaf instance.
* Eclipse views that display the Bundle and Service status of Karaf instances
Use Patent Claims
Include Install Instructions
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.