Epic is a unittest framework for PostgreSQL stored procedures.
Epic provides PL/pgSQL library functions to help write, run, and manage tests.
* Epic tests are safe: transaction rollbacks are required in every test.
* Epic tests are simple: write and run your tests in the same language as the functions under test.
* Epic tests are small: reduce the amount of code in your tests, making them more readable and maintainable.
* Epic tests are scoped: run tests individually, in groups, or all at once.
* Epic tests are schema'd: import and execute tests in dev, then DROP SCHEMA test when you're ready for production.