Epic is a unittest framework for PostgreSQL stored procedures.
Epic provides PL/pgSQL library functions to help write, run, and manage tests.
* Epic tests are safe: transaction rollbacks are required in every test.
* Epic tests are simple: write and run your tests in the same language as the functions under test.
* Epic tests are small: reduce the amount of code in your tests, making them more readable and maintainable.
* Epic tests are scoped: run tests individually, in groups, or all at once.
* Epic tests are schema'd: import and execute tests in dev, then DROP SCHEMA test when you're ready for production.
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.