An extensible ircbot written in Erlang
It all started when I decided I need to learn Erlang. At the same time I needed a simple ircbot to handle some of the channels I frequent on. These two things put together and I decided to start this project.
The evolution of my knowledge can be best seen from the history of the git commits.
Now that the bot is extensible by plug-ins, and quite stable it's becoming pretty useful. It still needs improvements and is work in progress, but plug-ins can be written for anything.
Patches, help and feature requests can be sent on the github issue tracker. There's a TODO list I keep there too.
The bot is MIT licensed (for no particular reason), it's a very liberal license with no strings, so you can really do whatever you want with it.
There are no reported vulnerabilities