Estonian ID-Card (EstEID) is a Smart Card with two X509 certificates, one for authentications and the other for legally binding digital signatures.
The software stack contains:
* Card drivers for Windows CAPI
* Card drivers for PKCS#11 (via OpenSC project)
* Cross browser signing plugin
* C++ libraries for reading and writing DDOC and BDOC formats (Estonian specific digital signature document formats that are loosley based on XADES standards)
* QT based digital signature application
* QT based card management utility
* Experimental PDF signer
* Experimental OpenOffice integration
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
There are no reported vulnerabilities