ez-vcard is a vCard library written in Java (requires 1.5 or above). It can read and write vCards in many different formats and versions.
-- Features --
* Full compliance with 2.1, 3.0, and 4.0 specifications (RFC 2426, RFC 6350)
* Full compliance with xCard specification (RFC 6351)
* Full compliance with hCard specification (http://microformats.org/wiki/hcard)
* Supports circumflex accent encoding for parameter values (RFC 6868)
* Supports the AGENT property
* Simple interface for parsing/creating vCards
* Extensive unit test coverage
* Supports streaming of plain-text vCards
* Few dependencies on external libraries. Dependencies can be selectively excluded based on the functionality that is needed.
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
There are no reported vulnerabilities